introducction?

Wanna talk about some stuff? Here's the place!
GhostHost
Lurker

introducction?

Post by GhostHost »

greetings my name is ghost

im new to the furry fandom and i wanted a safe place for it a friend told me forums were good if you can find them so i looked around and found this one after a while sorry if this isn't a public forum or if im intruding or anything just looking for friends =D
my parents wont let me use normal social media so no discord or twitter and amino is blocked :(
xXShadoWolfXx1187
Chatter

Re: introducction?

Post by xXShadoWolfXx1187 »

Okay I'm too tired to do any comedy bits rn but welcome!

Not sure if this is just someone I know doing a bit (in that case shame on you) but if you're not, welcome!

These folks probably aren't best place since frankly it's 99% on discord/twitter/fb. This is a lil side project our glorious founder put together, yknow to relive a fond era. Honestly you couldn't find a more gracious and kind group of friends than this one, but again this site is a little dead. I'm pretty sure I'm the only regular person here anymore.

Still! it's nice to meet you GhostHost!

Do you mind if I ask you some stuff to get to know you better? Yknow, like, what are your pronouns? How old are you? Got any special interests? Do you prefer your screen name or do you have another name you prefer?
GhostHost
Lurker

Post by GhostHost »

oh that sucks...

and uh im a boy so like he/him i guess and i like stuff like science and travel but i never do it. i like to play games too like starwars and warzone
i dont feel comfortable talking about personal details though
Bearglyph
Site Admin
Bio:: I made chillboards, and also this cool webcomic called Crosslink
Discord:: bearglyph

Post by Bearglyph »

hiya ghost! i'm arcy, this is my forum, welcome to it! like shadowolf mentioned this isn't a terribly active site right now, but it might be one day!
xXShadoWolfXx1187
Chatter

Post by xXShadoWolfXx1187 »

Also I love your icon!! Mystery Skulls Animated goes SO hard